Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce yourself

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Introduce yourself on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:03 pm

Admin


Rookie
Rookie
Short introductions, if you want to introduce yourself properly create a topic in this section Smile.



Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://twins.createboard.net

2 Re: Introduce yourself on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:07 pm

Synonym

avatar
Supporter
Supporter
Hiya :#, my name is Gabriel (in-game iSynonym ^^) i'm 19 years of age and I moved from the Netherlands to the UK for my studies Smile.

Main char: iSynonym / Crackshooter
Side char: DeCrypted / Seraph

That's all xD

3 Re: Introduce yourself on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Guest


Guest
Hello i am Lars i am coming for the netherlands
I am 16 years old

Main Char/GangsterBoy
Side Char/GangsterGirl

4 Re: Introduce yourself on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Wiice

avatar
Guild leader
Guild leader
Iam Wice or you can call me Bank doesn't matter Very Happy 21 years tho, from Sweden. Studying the construction engineer right now first year, however Mad , I have played Flyff since v4 wew Surprised, during leisure I train and party quite often.

5 Re: Introduce yourself on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Entropius

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Sup im psykehyk 18 y/o from sweden been playing flyff since v7-v14 and then had huge break.. found this private server 3 days ago and been stuck ever since. Stuff i do besides flyff is chill with friends, go out for a jogg or do some web developing. and some party at weekends

EDIT : I also play a game called Team fortress 2 on competitive level. Also played counter strike 1.6 back in the days on almost top level. So yeah im kinda competitive person

Cheers,
Psykehyk

6 Re: Introduce yourself on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:31 pm

Guest


Guest
Hello, im Orvar 22 years old from sweden i have not been playing flyff for a long time but i played alot in the beggining at the lawolf server. ive been playing herer for a couple of weeks. im playing a crackshooter atm but ill make a new char as soon as i have sold this eq.

im trying to be active but i got alot with my work atm and i prioritize my gf before anything

7 Re: Introduce yourself on Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Guest


Guest
RJ here... 21 years old from the Philippines. played flyff since v10. Haven't gotten too much of an achievement since i got hacked because of my own mistake and a stupid gm from the 1st pserver I played. I'm not very friendly by the way I speak but I'm easy to talk to. Just don't mind my pessimistic behaviour.
If ever anyone has something to ask I'll answer as precisely as I can and in the best answer I know of directly to the point which mostly includes experiences so you can also gauge the answer and provide your own answer or probably ask another question which is good so you'll get to know more.

P.S.
at times i can be sarcastic. lol!

8 Re: Introduce yourself on Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:06 pm

Guest


Guest
I'm Ashlee, and I have no idea how to use forums! Very Happy But I want to do anything possible to help this guild so here I am XD

I'm studying Dentistry in my 2nd year in college now. I surprisingly have a lot of time to play FlyFF, and lastly, i'm a very friendly person, so feel free to message me if you're feeling lonely or bored <3.  

Like a Star @ heaven (PS: I joke around a LOT, so get used to it <3) Like a Star @ heaven

Main: Ashlee (Slayer)
Side: Ashwee (Seraph)

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

9 Re: Introduce yourself on Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:22 pm

Synonym

avatar
Supporter
Supporter
Nice to meet you all Smile, keep the intro's coming.

10 Re: Introduce yourself on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Guest


Guest
Ashlee wrote:I'm Ashlee, and I have no idea how to use forums! Very Happy But I want to do anything possible to help this guild so here I am XD

I'm studying Dentistry in my 2nd year in college now. I surprisingly have a lot of time to play FlyFF, and lastly, i'm a very friendly person, so feel free to message me if you're feeling lonely or bored <3.  

Like a Star @ heaven (PS: I joke around a LOT, so get used to it <3) Like a Star @ heaven

Main: Ashlee (Slayer)
Side: Ashwee (Seraph)

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

oh God help us.
kidding bae! Coy

11 Re: Introduce yourself on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:08 pm

Guest


Guest
Orvar wrote:Hello, im Orvar 22 years old from sweden i have not been playing flyff for a long time but i played alot in the beggining at the lawolf server. ive been playing herer for a couple of weeks. im playing a crackshooter atm but ill make a new char as soon as i have sold this eq.

im trying to be active but i got alot with my work atm and i prioritize my gf before anything

"prioritize my gf before anything"

dude... i feel ya. \m/

12 Re: Introduce yourself on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Guest


Guest
psykehyk wrote:Sup im psykehyk 18 y/o from sweden been playing flyff since v7-v14 and then had huge break.. found this private server 3 days ago and been stuck ever since. Stuff i do besides flyff is chill with friends, go out for a jogg or do some web developing. and some party at weekends

EDIT : I also play a game called Team fortress 2 on competitive level. Also played counter strike 1.6 back in the days on almost top level. So yeah im kinda competitive person

Cheers,
Psykehyk

welp being a gamer actually does bring out the competitive side in people. so that's pretty much why we're all here. \m/

13 Re: Introduce yourself on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:49 pm

April

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Hi guys, i'm April, 19 years old, i'm an italian girl from Rome and at the moment i'm unemployed Crying or Very sad
So, talking about more interesting things, i played flyff since there was not even the buff pang (long time ago eheh) and i found insanity flyff any weeks ago. And i'm so happy to have found a friendly guild like yours.

PS. i don't speak English very well (as you noticed), and most of the time i need of 'Google translate' to understand your messages in game. It's so embarrassing Very Happy Very Happy

xoxo  I love you

Main char: April (Mentalist)

Welcome^^ iam glad that you like the guild,
about the Google translate you are not alone about it some times I it too ^^

14 Re: Introduce yourself on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:54 pm

Synonym

avatar
Supporter
Supporter
Glad to have everyone in the guild Smile, keep the intros coming.

15 Re: Introduce yourself on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:41 pm

Wiice

avatar
Guild leader
Guild leader
April wrote:Hi guys, i'm April, 19 years old, i'm an italian girl from Rome and at the moment i'm unemployed Crying or Very sad
So, talking about more interesting things, i played flyff since there was not even the buff pang (long time ago eheh) and i found insanity flyff any weeks ago. And i'm so happy to have found a friendly guild like yours.

PS. i don't speak English very well (as you noticed), and most of the time i need of 'Google translate' to understand your messages in game. It's so embarrassing Very Happy Very Happy

xoxo  I love you

Main char: April (Mentalist)



Welcome^^ iam glad that you like the guild,
about the Google translate you are not alone about it some times I it too ^^



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




Guild Events
Spoiler:

16 yo! on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:13 pm

Shirahoshi

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Whatsup guys

Im Felipe (Shirahoshi, Baby5, MrFuh, Warchief) im 28 (29 next month xD )
i've been playing/quitting flyff since beta and it used to be wayyy harder than today lmao ^^ been working at the airport on my city (I live in Recife - Brazil) for 4 years so far, kinda like my job but since i started working theres no much time for other stuff... i used to teach kung fu before but now i dont have much free time Razz thats it

Oh yea, i love Heineken! Wiice give it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

17 Re: Introduce yourself on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:17 pm

April

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
We have one thing in common, we both love Heineken Laughing

Nice to meet you sunny

18 Re: Introduce yourself on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:19 pm

Shirahoshi

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
April wrote:We have one thing in common, we both love Heineken Laughing

Nice to meet you  sunny

ill look for u when i visit rome, we can have a beer Very Happy

19 Re: Introduce yourself on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:20 pm

April

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
I agree. I'll wait you :3

20 Re: Introduce yourself on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Entropius

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Nice to have you with us! And i also wanna join for a beer  Very Happy  or something stronger :3

21 Re: Introduce yourself on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Shirahoshi

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Entropius wrote:Nice to have you with us! And i also wanna join for a beer  Very Happy  or something stronger :3

i have some green tea for you ;D

22 Re: Introduce yourself on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Wiice

avatar
Guild leader
Guild leader
Shirahoshi wrote:
Entropius wrote:Nice to have you with us! And i also wanna join for a beer  Very Happy  or something stronger :3

i have some green tea for you ;D

hahaha

23 Re: Introduce yourself on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:47 am

Bertman

avatar
Hi my Name is Robert, i;m 20 Years old and live in Germany.
I like playing mmorpg's, drinking Beer and playing Football Very Happy

IGN: Bertman and Erazor

24 Re: Introduce yourself on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Synonym

avatar
Supporter
Supporter
Bertman wrote:Hi my Name is Robert, i;m 20 Years old and live in Germany.
I like playing mmorpg's, drinking Beer and playing Football Very Happy

IGN: Bertman and Erazor

Glad to have an official intro from you mate Smile.

It's great to have you in Twins.

25 Re: Introduce yourself on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:47 pm

Synonym

avatar
Supporter
Supporter
We've got more members on the forums and in-game and yet this thread has died out.

Keep it going guys.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum